Latest Real Estate
My Recent Blog Posts
- Is Saco Maine the New Scarborough ME?
- Southern Maine Real Estate set to Surge in 2015
- Sales are up!!! because prices are down in most of Western and Southern Maine…
- 10 Reasons to List Your Home For Sale in the Winter of 2014
- Google+ Supports My Portland Maine Real Estate Site!
- Real Estate Property Taxes in the Sebago Lake Maine area
- Why You Need a Professional to Help You Buy or Sell Real Estate in Maine
- Maine Seniors Selling Homes Face Similar Concerns
- Portlan Real Estate Buyers Window of Opportunity
- 2014 NAR Real estate projections
Meditation in Maine: Serlingpa Meditation Center
• What we'll doIn this new year, If we want to change our world, the best place to start is with ourself. Buddhist wisdom offers an insightful and practical approach to real change. In this three class series we will learn simple and...
Providence Women's Book Club Meetup
• What we'll doThe last book club we discussed reading some nonfiction. Since the holidays happened I did not have time to post the meetup earlier so I I jsut chose a book. I hope you like it! ALSO, not the change of location! Super excited...
Portland 30s/40s Something Social Meetup
We'll eat, drink and chat between BINGO games!Free to play BINGO, but please come prepared to purchase food and/or beverage. Some folks may choose to stay and chat after.
This is a question I have heard recently and would love to hear comments about PRIOR to writing my blog article. Please feel free to respond!! This is a unique approach to writing a blog, in that I want to hear online input prior to writing the article about Saco and Scarborough and give […]
As we move deeper into the Spring of 2015 all signs are pointing toward an above-average surge in spring inventory. You can search all of the Maine MLS for properties for sale just by CLICKING HERE! After many years of declining prices due to over-supply 2014 showed some gains in sales and values in the […]
Another very market specific report, although I do see sales being up, in general, due to prices still being pushed down in Carroll County NH and Western Maine. Sales Up in almost Every Price Range http://ow.ly/Fg7wi
Parade of Flares at Ski Resort New Years 2014 Time tested advice is worth re-posting. The expectations of 1 year ago were perhaps a bit grander than the actual market results but, over all, the landscape hasn’t changed much. There IS demand for second homes and primary residences. Condo sales are a little higher than […]
Although I usually write or re-post about homes, condos and land, and other real estate related stuff for Maine real estate, I just have to applaud Google Plus and the new Google+ URLs that are now user and consumer friendly! Instead of sharing a Google+ URL that was a jumble of digits I know have […]
This was my response to a question in the Zillow home buyers’ forum so I thought it would be good to share it here: I would also suggest basing your search on your property needs and wants, whether it is in the Sebago Lake Region, Portland Maine or any city or town and then look […]
This is a good article I am re-posting fromt he KCM crew. This has good information for consumers whether they are looking to buy or sell in Portland, South Portland ME, Scarborough, Falmouth, Gorham, Westbrook, Windham or as far into Maine Western Mountains and Lake region as Fryeburg, Lovell and Bridgton. You Need a Professional […]
This is a very relevant article by The KCM blog, a real estate information and education service based blog that brings me very useful information as I execute my business of helping people sell their homes. Owners of Maine real estate face the same issues as owners anywhere else in America, especially when it becomes […]
Buyers: Window of Opportunity Still Open Posted: By KCM Crew The Fed recently announced they would continue their current pace of purchasing bonds until the economy was stronger. This bond purchasing program is the reason that mortgage interest rates are at historic lows. Rates began to increase over the last several months just on the […]
Whether you are in the Portland Maine area or the Western Mountains and Lakes Region out near Fryeburg, Lovell and Brownfield and Sebago Lake area, this information may affect how you plan for your future.